3 edition of Sidelights on Alva history found in the catalog.
Originally published 1972, first published by Clackmannan District Libraries 1983.
|Statement||Clackmannan District Libraries|
|Publishers||Clackmannan District Libraries|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xvi, 133 p. :|
|Number of Pages||73|
nodata File Size: 10MB.
By his able leadership, aggressive fighting spirit and devotion to duty, Commander Pitts upheld the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service. The prospects for an average fruit crop is very flattering now, and loves of apple-jack are in a lively mood.
The interior was fashioned after Lord Byron's castle of Chillon. Despite a broken leg, broken arm, severe head wound, and burns which proved fatalEnsign Fay rallied the surviving team members and commenced successful efforts to prevent the forward magazines from exploding.
Fox commenced Sidelights on Alva history and downed a kamikaze with a 5-inch proximity-fused shell. With his house he had purchased a tannery, which he operated and took boots, shoes and tea to Canada, trading for goods to sell here.
Life in early Woodson county was discussed by E. The construction of the house and its 13 rooms is of the finest workmanship.
On 27 May, the attack transport Sandoval APA-194 reached Nakagusuku Wan on the southeast coast of Nagasaki as a nighttime air raid was in progress. However, the next kamikaze came in trailing smoke with a Corsair on its tail. Bache had come to the rescue of other ships and survivors multiple times in the preceding month and had been attacked without sustaining significant damage, but now her luck ran out. The location was in the store of Samuel Swartz at the west end of the borough.
On motion, it was ordered that a copy of these proceedings be sent to the Interior Journal for publication.
Frank Gurnee as administrator of the Budlong sisters' estate sold the property to L Marie Strough May 28 1929 and on January 2 1930 she disposed of it to Mrs Eckert and her late husband, E Harold Eckert.
Water was ten feet in the houses.